Solutions which stem from our current beliefs and unconscious assumptions will not solve our current problems. Solutions within existing paradigms are simply a continuation or an extension of the current model.
So how do we:
- Draw out our unconscious beliefs and assumptions?
- Evolve beyond our existing beliefs and assumptions that are limiting us?
- Overcome the power of precedent?
- Disrupt entrenched ways of thinking?
- Find new motivations for the status quo?
- Transcend our fear-of-change?
By drawing out our unconscious biases, beliefs, and replacing them with new baseline assumptions we can radically shift our solutions. With a new holistic baseline, a new set of modernized beliefs, we can begin investing in new models that make old models obsolete.